Tuesday 3 April 2012

2 Days to Nepal.

WOW!  It came so fast.

I think we (Linda Evans, Loural Meeks and myself) are physically and mentally ready.

We've been busy hiking the stairs: at the Helen Schuler Nature Centre, Woodward's Tower and Cumberland Tower;  weekly 3 hour hikes in the Lethbridge coulees, usually in strong winds; also elliptical, treadmills and spinning and some weight training too.



This is the stuff that's on the list, I have been collecting.  I'm almost ready to pack, but there is still a box full on the floor.  Jack thinks I should take a suitcase. I think I should take a backpack.  I will probably be taking both.

 This is what the bed has looked like for the last month.

 No guests allowed.

The hardest decision now is how to simplify the "list".

No comments:

Post a Comment